Thursday, August 14, 2008

How to win over Johnson Supporters

People don't really know Senator Tim Johnson.

Senator Tim Johnson had a stoke or something. He seems like he works hard. He is a moderate voice. No, I don't think he is as bad as the rest of Congress.

These are the comments I received when I asked people about what they knew of Senator Johnson.

I am not sure. Is Senator Johnson up for election this year. Joel who?

These are the comments I received when I asked people about the upcoming Senate election.

Some people think this is problem. I think this is an opportunity.

Senator Johnson is known by a lot of people, but many people don't know much about what is going on in Washington.

They are having troubles with gas prices, health care costs and making the budget balance at the end of the month. Politics, to them, is about back pocket issues. Their back pocket is hurting.

This election is about who is to blame. Who is responsible for getting our country to the brink of bankruptcy. Senator Johnson is running a campaign about all the money he has spent.

We must make the amount of money that spent in Washington, and how much President Obama is going to propose to spend the issue of this election. If we can make this the issue, we win on the economy.

No comments: