Tuesday, January 6, 2009

An Amazing Article On Those That Predicted Financial Collapse

I'm 38 years old. I have worked in Washington, DC. I have been fired by several corporations. I have been a political outsider. I have been accused of fighting a system in nearly every segment of my life. 

I have been unhappily predicting ruin for entirely too long in my life. I have seen greed, corruption, and compromise destroy the ideals of my friends and peers. Some have even destroyed their lives. Others have become wealthy beyond their wildest dreams. Many people have thought I was nuts challenging the way things were.

But this article summarizes the problems with politics, government, and corporate greed. The people who run large organizations, who donate large amounts of money to politicians, who control the money of the economy have brought our country to the brink of disaster.

I am equally convinced that this same destruction is planned for the Federal Government. There are too many people in government who will say anything to get elected, to commit debt to generations of our children's children, and to look the other way when they see calamity headed in America's direction.

It is time to stand up and fight for America, not our own special interests. If every voter looks to what will help them, politicians will continue to destroy America. It is time to use this financial crisis as a wake up call to voters. Don't let this happen to our government. We can not spend money we don't have. We can no longer take common sense out of public policy. We must live within our means. 

And we must hold our political leaders accountable.

No comments: